- Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad
- Securities Commision (SC)
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- Companies Commission of Malaysia
- Central Bank of Malaysia (Bank Negara Malaysia)
- Putrajaya Federal Government Administrative Centre
- The Universal Currency converter
- Department of Statistics
- Rating Agency Malaysia Berhad
- Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad
- Employee Provident Fund
- Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA)
Government and Regulatory Body Malaysian Government MinistriesOther Links
Advises the Government and its agencies on matters relating to the valuation of real estate, property development and management.
To regulate the Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers practising in Malaysia.
ISM is the professional institution representing the surveying profession in Malaysia
To safeguard and protect the interest of the general public, to maintain the high professional standards among members and etc.
Grown as the leading voice of development for developers in all property categories.
To regulate and control the licensing of Land Surveyors and all matters pertaining thereto.