Impiana Residences, Cherating
Impiana Residences Cherating is developed by Impiana Group and is regarded as the first branded resort living vacation home situated along the stretch of white sandy beach in Cherating and close to the Cherating Turtle Sanctuary whereby tourist from all over the world would witness the sea turtles come ashore to lay their eggs between April and August annually and the area becomes a surfer’s paradise during November to December due to the large waves brought by the monsoon season. Due to strong demand from tourists of nature’s most sought after beach destinations in Malaysia, Impiana Residences Cherating is an ideal property to invest as a vacation home.
There are total 3 blocks of building:
- Block A: 9 levels, 54 units
- Block B: 11 levels, 77 units
- Block C: 9 levels, 126 units
Built-up: 560 sqft – 1,400 sqft
Land Tenure: Freehold
Target Completion: 2022
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Swasana Spa
- Lounge Bar
- Meeting Facilities
- Multipurpose Hall
- Kid’s Activity Area
- Beachfront BBQ
- Beach Sports & Activities
- Non-motorized Water Sports
- Bespoke Private Dining
- In-room Dining
Impiana Resort & Residences CheratingCherating is a private beach that is easily accessible by road. It is located just 500 meters off the main coastal road of Jalan Kuantan/Kemaman, which is closely connected to the main highways of the East-Coast Expressway (LPT) linking the west coast of Malaysia, Gebeng Bypass and the Tun Razak Expressway linking to the south to Johor and Singapore.
Apart from driving, there are frequent bus services to Kuantan from all major towns in Peninsula Malaysia.
Distance from major cities:
- From Kuala Lumpur: 284 km (3 hours)
- From Singapore: 425 km (5 hours and 30 minutes)
- From Kuantan: 47 km (45 minutes)
- From Kuala Terengganu: 192 km (2 hours)
The closest airport is the Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Airport (KUA), located 15kms from Kuantan. It services commercial flights between Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Singapore.
Flight duration from major cities:
- From Kuala Lumpur: 40 minutes
- From Singapore: 1 hours and 5 minutes
- From Penang: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Cherating is among Malaysia’s most beloved seaside retreats. Besides the long and picturesque beaches of Cherating, this locality is also renowned for its many tourist attractions for a wide range of interests, from adventure-hunters to food-lovers. Here is a list of some popular places of things to do here:
- Limbong Art for batik classes
- Surrounding villages such as Cherating
- Shopping –Chukai (Kemaman)
- Traditional kites, woodcarvings, pottery, fine batik, songket and Pahang silk textiles can be found at the Kompleks Kraftangan Kuantan in Cherating Village
- Shopping malls, traditional markets and souvenir shops
- Fishing Village (fishing trips on real fishing boats),
- Pekan Heritage Tourism (ECER)
- Surfing –excellent waves during November -December monsoon.
- Experience the conservation efforts of Cherating Turtle Sanctuary
- Cherating River -Mangrove River Tours, River Cruise & River Kayaking
- Firefly Night Tours along Cherating River
- Snake Island Snorkelling
- Charas Cave
- Lake Chini
- Guaranteed Rental Return (GRR) 7% for 3 years on the nett purchase. (T&C apply)
- Free legal fees for Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA), Deed of Mutual Covenant (DMC) and Lease Agreement.
- Maximum 14 days of free stay (subject to purchase of units type) per year an participating Impiana hotels and resort in Malaysia. (T&C apply)
- Maximum 7 days of free stay (subject to purchase of units type) per year at other participating Impiana hotels and resort internationally. (T&C apply)
- Free membership to Impiana Privilege Card.
- Fully Furnished
- Maintenance fee borne by the hotel during the 1st term.
The price start from RM 390,000
The booking fees during this MCO is just RM 500.